Portfolio company PsiOxus Therapeutics has announced the appointment of Dr Charles “Charlie” Morris as Chief Development Officer and Karen LaRochelle as Chief Business Officer, both of whom will be based in the United States. These are the first C Level appointments in the US for the Oxford-based company as part of a planned expansion both in the UK and the US.
The company has also announced a reorganisation of its exectuive team:
- Dr Brian Champion, formerly SVP Research and Development, has been appointed Chief Scientific Officer.
- Dr Kerry Fisher, the former Chief Scientific Officer, will become Founding Scientist and a member of the Scientific Advisory Board.
- Priya Mande will take on additional new responsibilities in her role as Chief Operating Officer and will also join the Board as an Executive Director of the Company.
- Dr Hilary McElwaine-Johnn will remain as Chief Medical Officer.
- Theodora Harold will step down as Chief Financial Officer to pursue other opportunities.